Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"DINO"-MITE V.I.P.

Michael was the VIP in his class at school last week. I asked him what he wanted on his poster and he said, "Well, I'd like some dinosaurs and you have to put the words VIP on it. And I want flaps on it like you did for Bobby. And don't forget, mom, to put VIP on it." It was so matter-of-fact. He knew what he wanted!
So, this is what I came up with...

Here are some fun facts about Michael - our "Dino"-Mite VIP!

ALL ABOUT ME: I was born on April 16, 2001. I was born 2 minutes before my twin brother Bobby. I am 7 years old. I have blue eyes and reddish-blonde hair. I love my family and the thing I like to do most is play video games.

FAVORITE THINGS: Some of my favorite things are Spiderman, dinosaurs, spiders, snakes, lizards, sea monsters, hot wheels, pizza, starbursts, and the numbers one and zero. My favorite colors are blue (most favorite), black, gold and silver.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Spiderwick, Zathura, Harry Potter, Jumanji, Shark Tale, Shark Boy and Lava Girl, Night at the Museum, and Star Wars

PLACES I LIKE TO GO TO: Movies, Disneyland, Hollywood Connections, Raging Waters, Jungle Jims, the park, Chuck E Cheeses, Anywhere with my family

THINGS I LIKE TO DO: Go swimming, ride my bike, ride scooters with my brothers and sisters, read books, play video games (my favorites are Spyro and Super Mario Galaxy), and watch Spiderman on TV

FAVORITE BOOKS: The Spiderwick Chronicles, We are Back, Diary of a Worm, Flip and Flop, Books about snakes, Books about Frogs, The Wrong Way Rabbit, Shark Trouble!, A Silly Snowy Day, and Inside a House that is Haunted

FAVORITE SPORT: Soccer

"When I grow up I would like to be a soccer coach or a police officer."

"If I could have three wishes, I would wish for 1. a pet snake, 2. to be rich and 3. a swimming pool."

I am so glad that I was able to help make this week extra special for Michael. He is a good little boy and I appreciate all the hard work he does around the house. He is always so willing to get his chores done and to help me with whatever needs to be done. He is so kind and loves to come up and give me a hug and say love you mom. Well Michael, I love you too!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

There must be something about having a little red in your hair that makes you like reptiles and such things. I had a little boy like that! What a great kid. You do such great things for your children, always serving them. Great birthday cakes again! You are a super fun mom.