Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bobby's loose tooth

Bobby has been waiting forever to have a loose tooth. In fact, his two bottom teeth have already grown halfway in - right behind the baby teeth... "Ka-ching!" for the orthodontist!! But Bobby finally got a loose tooth! He's been wiggling and wiggling it for the past several weeks. Yesterday - right before school - I asked him if he wanted me to pull it out. He was very hesistant, but I insisted that I would give it one good try and if it didn't come out then we would wait another day or two. (It seriously was just hanging by a thread.) He said okay (in a not so excited voice). I grabbed a piece of toilet paper, wrapped my fingers around the tooth, gave it one big tug, ignored his "ouwww, ouwww, ouwww" and all of a sudden there it was. Bobby was so happy! He even took it to school and his teacher gave him a little tooth holder to keep it safe for the tooth fairy. Here is a picture of our new Bobby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Tyler finally has a loose tooth... but who knows how long it will take..