Thursday, February 7, 2008

All moved in...

Wow! What a month! Where did January go? We are finally getting settled into our new house. We are so excited to be home. We love our neighborhood, our ward, the school...everything. It's just so great. We really do appreciate everyone that came to help us move out AND move in - loading and unloading, packing and un-packing. It was a lot of hard work and we really think you are great to take the time to help us. THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

It's good to see you back on the blog. I'm sure the move was all you thought about for a month. I'll talk with you soon.

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

By the way, where are you in Murray? Close to anything I'd know?

Camille said...

K, I'm dying to see pic's of the new house. Happy it's all over for you and that you're all settled in.