Monday, February 18, 2008

Joey's birthday cake

Joey wanted a Bob the Builder cake for his birthday. I couldn't find any Bob the Builder stuff, so I improvised with construction vehicles. It works. I can't wait to see Joey's face tomorrow when I show him the cake.


We are celebrating his birthday tomorrow night with dinner and cake. We usually let the birthday child pick out dinner, but I know he will pick Mac and Cheese. So, I'm planning to make lasagna. I know he won't eat it, but everyone else will. He can have cake.

3 comments:

Jennica said...

What a great talent you have for making cakes. I love it. This one is SO cute.

Julie said...

Wow...that's an awesome cake. I am so impressed, and jealous. What a neat cake.

Cindy said...

My birthday is in February. I'd like a Disney Princess Cake with Sleeping Beauty on it, or maybe I'd rather have the princess from Enchanted. Could you put this on your calendar??