I spent Friday afternoon creating a sledding hill for the kids in the backyard. They were so excited when they got home from school. They couldn't wait to try it out. A bunch of kids walking home from school had to try it out too. (I made them all call their moms so they didn't worry.) I hope none of them got in trouble for being late. The DeManns came over and we all had a fun time for hours. Unfortunately, the hill is now very muddy and not very good for sledding. We are very sad about that...but happy that the sun decided to stay out for awhile.
It was fun while it lasted!

Joey had the best time.

Even Karen got to try it out! Wheeee!!!
3 comments:
How fun...man I wish I lived in your circle.
I didn't even see this sledding hill-Next time I better get invited-I'll even help make the hill!
of4next time I will have to grab the camera and get "you" in the picture! It was worth it... It was a fun ride!
Post a Comment