
We celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary on December 21st. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner (very crowded, but worth the wait) and then saw the movie National Treasure 2. I am so happy to be married to Tim. He is a wonderful husband and a good example to our children. It is so fun to watch him play and wrestle with the kids. I am lucky to have him in my life.

It took a lot of convincing to take a family snapshot on Christmas.
(The girls are getting to that age where they do not want their picture taken. But, they were happy to hide behind the rest of us.) I love my family so much. It is so fun to see how our children are growing up. They bring so much happiness to our lives. It is weird to think back before Ashlyn was born and how we thought we might never have children at all.... And now we have 5 beautiful children! They are such wonderful little miracles!!! Heavenly Father certainly has blessed us beyond measure!
7 comments:
16 years...wow, you guys are getting old! Congrats.
Glad to see the new post! I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about us! We can't wait until you all move in!!!
Happy Anniversary! Wow 16 years. I can't wait until you move in. Less than 2 weeks.
Love the family picture. You really have the cutest kids.
Jerel might think you guys are getting old, but I don't think you look old at all. I think you look exactly like you did in college. (Although Jerel just said, "I don't think Tim looks a day over 40.") Oh, he's so hilarious!! Congrats on 16 years!
Hey Neighbor!! It's Sat night and your in!! How exciting! We missed you at the ward party.. but at least your picture was present!
I've been waiting for an up-date. You must be working very hard at getting everything in place. I'm so glad you've moved in. I have been happy to think of you right there next door instead of driving in these storms to bring your kids to school.
Post a Comment