Saturday, April 4, 2009

We are home...

Someone told me I need to blog more... Thanks for the reminder.

We had an enjoyable trip to Oregon. It was good to spend time with Tim's family. We haven't been out there for several years. Tim was able to golf with his dad several times. We also did some shopping (no tax is a plus!) and saw 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and 'Knowing'. We took a day trip to see the California Redwoods. Very fun! We went to the Trees of Mystery and took a tram ride high above the Redwoods. It was very cool! Afterwards, we spent some time at the beach. It was windy and a little chilly, but the kids found some great sea shells. We took lots of pictures that will be posted later.

We are NOT excited to be back with all the snow and cold and miserable weather. I hope it warms up here soon so we can have baseball and soccer practices and games. And maybe plant some trees...

3 comments:

Camille said...

Yeah, it's good to see you back blogging again. You're vacation to the redwoods sounds awesome. It makes me want to go.

And you'll have to check my blog tomorrow for the post I'm working on--I made some cute cupcakes. If you would have made them, they would have turned out much cuter--but it was fun nonetheless. :)

Rc said...

sounds like fun! >:)

Jennica said...

I am so glad that you guys are home safe... It sounds like your trip was Awesome. I miss your posting too. I can't wait to see pictures.