Wow... I can't believe they are getting baptized!! Where does the time go?? I love the invites, they are adorable.. great job!
Abe really wants to come to the baptism. I love the invite. I havn't checked for a while since it took you 4 months to post after Christmas. I loved reading all of it.
I still remember when they were born.
Amazing that it's that time. I'm glad that the baptisms went well.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow... I can't believe they are getting baptized!! Where does the time go?? I love the invites, they are adorable.. great job!
Abe really wants to come to the baptism. I love the invite.
I havn't checked for a while since it took you 4 months to post after Christmas. I loved reading all of it.
I still remember when they were born.
Amazing that it's that time. I'm glad that the baptisms went well.
Post a Comment