Last week Michael lost his first tooth. FINALLY! It was a stubborn one. He wiggled it all the time and every morning when I dropped him off for school I would try to pull it out gently. (I could have pulled it out, but I really did not want to make him cry.) As you can see, his new tooth is already halfway in. Not a good sign...I'm sure braces are in his future.
AND...we found out on Friday that he has strep throat! He's not contagious anymore, thanks to those antibiotics. I teased him in the doctor's office and told him Dr. Ferreira was going to give him a great big shot. Dr. Ferreira turned to me and said, "We can give him the shot if you want!" Michael's like: "No mom, I don't want a shot!!!" It was too cute. Anyway, next time he's getting the shot... it's too hard to remember to give the medicine.
Anyway, he's is feeling much better and ready to go back to school on Monday. Oh ya, no school. Tuesday!
6 comments:
Do you guys go to Dr. Ferriera in Holladay? We have a Dr. Ferriera in our pediatricians office. We go to Dr. Witt.
Yes. Holladay Pediatrics. He's very nice.
Hey, did you mention flu shots are around the corner? Bua ah ah ah ah! Just kidding. I don't know if we are doing them this year. Are you?
I really like what you have started (your blog). Your house one is fun too. Congrats on trying something new!
Great Blog. And in addition to your moms comment on the other blog, we loved having Corissa over for her sleepover. It was way fun, she is such a good girl.
Hey just wanted to say I am enjoying your blog!!!
How funny that we go to the same Dr's office. Maybe we will see you there sometime... :)
Post a Comment