Thursday morning we were off to see the Halloween parade at the school. Lots of fun. I love to see the kids costumes. It's amazing how many boys like to dress up as girls! Here are some cute pictures at the parade...
Bobby dressed up as a Ninja
Michael was Indiana Jones again this year. Papa gave him this bag that was just like Indiana Jones' bag and since he didn't have that for his costume last year he decided to be it again.
Corissa was a dead soccer player. After the parade, Joey and I went to each of the class parties and pretty much spent the entire day at the school. It was a lot of fun. I am glad that my kids have such awesome teachers. We love them all!
Corissa and Mrs. Dow
Michael and Mrs. Shewmake
Bobby and Mrs. Birth
No comments:
Post a Comment