Okay, everyone says that having a puppy is like having a baby. Except I think having a baby is easier. At least with a baby you don't have to stand out in the cold (in your jammies) in the wee hours of the night. And it's every 2 hours! (Now you know why I've been walking around looking like a zombie.) Oh yeah, a baby can't run away from you at 3 am and head for the neighbor's house two doors down. Good thing no one else is awake at 3 am. They would have quite a laugh at me running around the circle in my slippers. It's not funny!
Anyway, after almost a week, Chewie slept for 6 hours straight last night. He slept from 11 pm until 5 am. Yeah! It was so nice to get some sleep. I hope he continues this...
Chewie got his shots today and he is sleeping the day away! We should have got his shots at 8 pm!!!
Braces (again)
7 years ago
3 comments:
Your kids will always remember they had Chewie for a pet so way to go Mom! (Wish someone had pictures of you in your jamies chasing the puppy at 3:00 am though).
I kinda want to stake out your house and video tape you running form neighbor to neighbor chasing after your cute chewy!!
I totally remember house training my dog--it felt like I was potty training my kids all over again. UGH! And you're right, I think kids are easier.
Post a Comment