My sister sent me a 411 questionnaire, so I thought I would add it to my blog.
1. What is your nickname? Chena
2. What is your favorite color? Blue
3. What is your favorite smell? Vanilla, berry scents, pine
4. What is your favorite fabric? flannel
5. What is your favorite movie? Ever After
6. What is your favorite tv show? The Apprentice, Amazing Race, 24, House, Ghost Whisperer (I have alot of faves)
7. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge van for films and Honda Odyssey
8. What kind of toothpaste do you use? Colgate Total
9. What is your favorite number? 7
10. What is your favorite band/vocalist? Beatles
11. Do you have any stuffed animals? Shamu, chicken beenie baby, crab, dog (from Bobby), kitty (from Michael)
12. What is your favorite beverage? water mainly but I do like Mountain Dew
13. What is your favorite book? Twilight series
Braces (again)
7 years ago
1 comment:
I like blue too. But I don't think I own any stuffed animals.
Post a Comment