I decided that I should probably start writing in my blog again. Mainly for me...
What is life like after divorce? I am still the same person. Actually, a much stronger person, I believe. I am a faithful and honorable woman who is trying her best for me and my children. I live in the same house. I pay all the bills. I do all the housework. I do most of the yardwork. I work doubly hard. I manage all the kids schedules. I continue to go to church and work on my testimony. I know Heavenly Father loves me. He didn't want Tim to leave us. I know Heavenly Father cried with me when Tim made his choice. But I have seen abundant blessings in my life for the past year. And I am so very grateful for my dear friends and neighbors who stood by me through everything. I am grateful for a loving Bishop who spent time with me and prayed with me and gave me priesthood blessings. He has since been released, but I know he was called as Bishop at the right time and I will forever be grateful to him for his love and concern he had for me and my children.
My children are doing fine. They are happy. They miss their dad. They see him at least once a week for about 4 hours. They have adjusted well. That's because there is a lot of love in our home and the spirit is finally here again. I love my children. I am sad that their dad made this choice. I am working really hard on forgiveness and the healing process. I have to do it for me... I hope my children know how much I care about them and love them and will always be here for them. Life is getting better for us. There will always be challenges. But nothing we can't overcome. I am a strong woman! We are a strong family! We will continue on enduring through this life of challenges and opportunities to grow...
Braces (again)
7 years ago
3 comments:
I am glad you are back. You are right, you are a stong person and you are a stong family and your kids are happy. I am privileged to call you my friend and to know your kids.
thanks for sharing--your thoughts were personal, and that can be hard to share at times--but I'm glad you did--it endears you to me even more. It strengthen men to hear your thoughts. You have a friend in us always and I am happy for the times we've shared and look forward to many more. Lynda C
You are such an astounding woman to get knocked off your feet, but get back up again and find life all over. I hope you really do know how much you are loved and appreciated. I can not tell you what an amazing example you have set for me in my life growing up!! Lots of love coming your way from Taos, NM. Love, Val (Pe'a)
Post a Comment