We hope that all our family and friends have an enjoyable Fourth of July. We plan to spend the day hanging around the house and then going to watch the fireworks in the evening.
Yesterday, I turned 40 years old! Tim took me to Charlie Chow's Dragon Grill for lunch and then later we took the kids to see Ice Age 3. Before the movie started Joey asked me, "Mom, is this really the movie you wanted to see for your birthday?" Of course! It was great. Nana met up with us at the movie and afterwards we went to our house for BBQ'd hamburgers, pound cake with cream and fruit. Oh, and ice cream.
Thursday night, Tim and I went out with the Hunts and the Newells. We went to dinner and saw the movie "The Proposal". It was very funny!
6 comments:
Welcome to the forties. I think you'll love it. Can you believe it, though? BTW, you look the same to me! Not a day over 21!
Your kids look so cute that is the first time I have seen Corissa with out piggy tails since she cut her hair. She looks great. Hope you had a great Birthday!
I hope your day was fabulous! Happy Happy birthday! July is really the best month!
Happy Birthday Catrina. You are looking great. Missing ya a the free lunch these days but thinking of you during west fest as the cars drive by us on the grass.
love ya
Catrina, love the pics of the kids on the porch... and you don't look a day over 29!
Happy 40th!! I didn't know you started blogging again! We should do lunch.
Post a Comment