Monday, May 11, 2009

Yahoo! I slept through Mothers Day!

Yesterday, Tim tried to wake me up to go to church but I was so sick I didn't move. My family went to church without me - the sick mama! I was sad that I missed the kids singing their cute Primary songs in sacrament meeting. I heard it was good.

Later, the kids gave me some cute things for Mothers Day. Bookmarks, coupon books, MOM wood blocks (Ashlyn made at YW), stuffed animals, picture magnets and Corissa gave me a special surprise dinner Saturday night (with Tim and a few other couples). They also gave me Boogie Super Star and Disney's Sing it for the Wii. I can't wait to try it out. Okay ladies, we'll have to have a sing off at our next scrapbook night... I'm thinking the Friday or Saturday night of Memorial Day Weekend. (Just need to run it by Tim.)

We went to my mom's house for dinner. We didn't have the traditional Mother's Day KFC, but we had yummy Navajo Tacos instead. Thanks mom!

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Sad to hear you are sick! But sleeping through church has got to be pretty sweet!

Kelly said...

We had fun having dinner with you. Can I get some of those pics from you? I want to post about it but want to wait for pictures. My email is kelly@thinktankcc.com. Thanks!