Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your family and friends
(Thanks Susanna and Linnae!)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Favorite is a real tree, but usually artificial. Still waiting to buy the perfect pre-lit tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the Saturday after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after New Years. Sometimes the day after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? NO!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The year we only made homemade gifts for each other. But one year I got a life-size doll that I had been wanting.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Grandma and Grandpa Seyboldt (they have everything)
8. Easiest person to buy for? Joey - anything Lightning McQueen
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Our favorite is the wood painted set that is perfect for the kids. Thanks Jennifer! (she handpainted it and I was the lucky winner at Relief Society!)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I always mail my Christmas Cards.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? "Jingle all the way"
Hmmm. What happened to number 12?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It all begins with BLACK FRIDAY
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Tim likes pecan rolls that his mom makes. Me? I like to make sugar cookies. Okay, they are good to eat too.
15. Lights on the tree? Yes, I still have to string all the lights on the tree. Waiting for a pre-lit one. Actually, we bought one at Costco just a few weeks ago, put it up, decorated it, and a few days later some of the light strands were out. I guess there were a couple of shorts in the lights. Bummer. We took it back (they were out of Christmas trees by then and couldn't buy a new one). We do have a little tree upstairs though.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Jingle Bells (fun to be silly with)
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to stay home. There is nothing better than waking up in your own home on Christmas morning. (But I would travel to Disneyland on Christmas if I had the chance!!! That would be fun!)
18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Multi-colored star the kids picked out at the store
20. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? We always open one present each on Christmas Eve. (Shhh...it's usually pjs or slippers) One year when we were growing up, we opened one present a day from Christmas til New Years. That was pretty fun.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Busy traffic and ornery people. Oh yeah, snow too!
22.Favorite Ornament theme or color? Our tree is never themed. We just put the ornaments on...We have a crazy assortment.
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Shoofnoodles, turkey, rolls - but it's usually Christmas Eve
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I never say, because then Tim won't get it for me. I'm always surprised.
Braces (again)
7 years ago
3 comments:
Catrina! I love the new header! Great extraction work! I wish I could do it that good! You guys look so cute! I may have to "scrap=lift" that idea! Love the Christmas list too! Can I copy you? Merry Christmas!
Thanks. Absolutely. I got it from Linnae, who got it from Susanna. Someone needs to make up a #12 question. It's a mystery what happened to it. Oh, BTW, I used my handy green sheet when I took the pictures. It helped alot.
I can't believe you don't like eggnog. What is WRONG with you!!
Post a Comment