We decided to try something new this year...hang Christmas lights while the weather is still nice and warm. Today was perfect (high 60's) and everything went smoothly. I did take a picture of Tim right before he started hanging the last string of lights on the garage. (You know, just in case he fell off. Sorry, that's not funny.) But we both survived and it is so nice to have it done.
Thanks, Tim! Remember, it's only twice a year.
5 comments:
I can understand doing it early in order to avoid the snow and cold. Just tell me that you're not turning them on yet.
Absolutely not! (Although we accidentally left them on last night after we made sure they were working.) We'll turn them on after Thanksgiving.
I'm so proud. We know how much Tim hates heights. We'll have to come see.
WAY TO GO, What a smart thing to do, we did not have lights last year due to that weather thing. Let's hope for an other good day before Christmas or no lights for the Rogers again this year.
Kudos to you.
I haven't been out to the blogging lately... I love your pictures!
Post a Comment