Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Cute Little Spooks!

The old standby: A very stylish and too cool teenager who just got out of bed.
Hmmm...a lot of thought was put into that costume.
A beautiful vampire.
No fangs. No blood. But a little too sunny for her taste.

A very handsome Indiana Jones. Look how he is reaching for his gun. (He's ready to shoot me if I take another picture of him.)

A Knight in Shining Armor! He made a perfect guard for our castle.

An adorable (and still sick) Spiderman with an Indiana Jones hat?!? Just wonderful! "Joey, can you put the hat down just for a few pictures and I promise you can wear it the rest of the day." "No - Waaaahhhh!" "OK. Here just wear the hat. Just stop crying so I can take a picture!"
Why do we even fight with them?

We hope you had a Happy and Safe Halloween.

2 comments:

Jennica said...

You have a really great family. I am so SUPER glad that you moved into this neighborhood. I just love having Ashlyn in my class. She is so sweet! Thanks for raising such a great friend for Shawn!

Susanna said...

Hey! Looks like you found the great Indiana Jones hats at the dollar store as well. Ethan loves his hat!