Thursday, August 21, 2008

Meet Chewie


We bought a puppy. He is a Shih Tzu and he is so cute. The kids absolutely adore him. Let's just hope they take care of him. He is 5 weeks old right now, so we are borrowing him from his mommy for a few hours a day over the next week.

We named him after Chewbacca. (We have several Star Wars fans at our house.) We'll just call him Chewie.

6 comments:

Camille said...

Hopefully he won't own up to his namesake and become the "Chewie" of all your things. lol

Linnae said...

Can't wait to see pictures. Kelly Ripa's dog is named Chewie as well. I too, hope he doesn't live up to his name. How fun!!

Cindy said...

the DOGGIE-it makes me laugh to think about it-you made me laugh so hard last night. Easy for me to be laughing when you are the one dealing with the needy puppy!I really can relate to what you are experiencing - it does help that Chewie is so darn adorable - he's going to be worth it-really, really!

Kelly T, that's me! said...

Wow! You are brave. A new dog in a new house. What are you thinking? Just Kidding. I can't wait to meet him. Isaac is going to be VERY excited to hear the news. He is my puppy lover.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a Happy puppy!!!I'd love to hear the story that made Cindy Laugh...

Katrina said...

I'm with Karen - share the story... no peer pressure, but do it!!
You are so cute! And I know that you got your hair cut a long time ago, but everytime I see you I just think it is so darn cute on you!!
Have fun with the puppy - mine runs away quite often, but now the neighbors know whose it is, so they bring her right back!!