Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Uncle Don

I was very saddened by the news that my Uncle Don Crofts passed away. He was such a wonderful man and always welcomed me and my family into his home whenever we were in the St. George area. I will miss him. We send our love and prayers to Aunt Carol and their children and grandchildren. We pray that they will be able to find comfort at this difficult time in their lives.

We will all miss him so much!
We love you, Uncle Don!

My dad's brothers and sisters...

Garth, Steve, Don, Darlene, Katharine, Darel, Larry, Sylvan (my dad)

4 comments:

Linnae said...

Sorry to hear about your Uncle, Catrina. Hope your Dad is doing OK. Love and miss you STILL!

Jennica said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Maridon Rappleye said...

Thanks Catrina for that post! It has been very difficult - so happy that we know families can be forever together! My dad was an AMAZING man - I don't know how I will get along without him.

Cindy said...

Sorry about your uncle. It's never fun to lose someone that we have made great memories with in our lifetime.